The Singapore Zoo shows off its babies, a church emerges from a drying reservoir in Spain, a different church is torn down for a coal mine in Germany, ice blankets in the U.S., fog drifts in the U.K., Saudi Arabia opens its first automotive showroom solely dedicated to women, and much more.
- Ledger raises another $70 million to become the leader in cryptocurrency hardware wallets
- South Korea considers shutting down domestic cryptocurrency exchanges
- Cryptocurrency markets are rebounding after a massive crash
- Digital currency plunge may be healthy for cryptocurrency market
- Bitcoin Crashes to Below $10000 as Cryptocurrency Scams Scare Investors